LIST YOUR DATA BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
WISANKA is a manufacturer and worldwide exporter of Wooden Furniture, Rattan & Natural Fiber Furniture, Craft and Home Accessories from Indonesia since 1993. Our furniture is available for indoor and outdoor use for retail, wholesale, and also project.
Our head office located in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java, Indonesia. Our Showroom and production facilities located in Solo, Jepara, Cirebon and Jakarta.
Yes we do. The moisture contents of Wooden Furniture are:
a. 1 – 2 cm thickness MC 12% – 15%
b. 3 – 4 cm thickness MC 16% – 18%
c. 5 cm thickness and up MC 19% – 20%
Our Indoor Wooden Furniture made of Teak, Mahogany, Mindy, Acacia and another type of Indonesian Wood. Our Outdoor Furniture made of Teak, Alloy Casting, Aluminum Pipe, Stainless Steel, Synthetic Rattan, and bathyline. Our Rattan & Natural Fiber furniture made of skin of rattan, croco, water hyacinth, sea grass, and another natural fiber. Our craft and home accessories made of wood, terracotta, terrazzo, fabric, and various natural fibers assorted from all over Indonesia.
Yes we can, as long as the design is suitable with the material and production method requested. What you have to do is send us your designs by e-mail, complete with the measurement and specification you preference then we will carry on.
a. Mahogany Furniture without carving 7-8 weeks
b. Mahogany Furniture with carving 9-10 weeks
c. Mahogany Furniture with exceptional design or hard carving 11-12 weeks
d. Indoor Teak Furniture 8-9 weeks
e. Rattan and Natural Fiber Furniture 6-7 weeks
f. Bamboo Furniture 6-7 weeks
g. Synthetic Rattan Furniture 7-8 weeks
h. Garden Teak Furniture 8-10 weeks
i. Alloy Casting Furniture 8-10 weeks
j. Aluminum Pipe and Stainless Steel Furniture 7-8 weeks
l. Lighting, Craft and Home Accessories 6-7 weeks
The minimum order quantity is 1 x 20 feet container.
Yes we do, all of our products are checked by our QC team in many production steps. We doing QC start from the selection of mateials until the finishing and packaging system. If you receive some damage, we are open discussion for the solution.
If there is some defective product, please send us report with detail pictures maximum 1 months after unloaded. We can analyzes together the damage, if it couses from our side, we will responsible for this. Damage in shipping and unloading process are not covered.
a. Irrevocable L/C
b. T/T with 30% Down Payment and the rest 70% payment against documents.
PT. WIRASINDO SANTAKARYA
Furniture, Lighting and Craft
Jl. Solo-Jogja KM 26 Penggung, Klaten,
Central Java – Indonesia
Tel.:+62-272-555-888 / +62-272-555-777